Alternative energy solutions available on an affordable finance plan
COVID-19 is not the only challenge South Africa faces; Business owners are faced with an increasingly challenging situation in terms of escalating electricity costs and inadequacy of electricity reliability.
Industrial and commercial alternative energy solutions can overcome these electricity challenges, since the costs of solar generation compete positively with the rates South African businesses currently pay Eskom and municipalities.
Ceatus Electrical have been looking for an affordable solution to assist our clients, to take control of their capital, free up cash flow and reduce their overheads.
Benefits of Solar Power for your Business
1. Reduce or eliminate electricity bills
2. Constant supply of renewable energy
3. No downtime on production lines
4. Low Maintenance Costs
5. Going Green Benefits to your Business
6. Income Tax Break Under Section 12B of the Tax Act
We have joined forces with a reputable lending company that assist business with funding for capital, equipment or maintenance. You have two options to choose from:
Suitable for solar systems and larger projects
Term product: Every month you pay back 1/6th or 1/12th (depending on which plan you choose) of the total advanced amount plus the monthly cost. Monthly Costs are 2% – 6% of the advanced amount for the first 2 or 4 months (plan dependent) and 2% for each of the remaining months.
Suitable for automating your machines and smaller projects
The first 30 days are free, then 2% is charged for 30-60 days and then another 2% for 60-90 days.
Requirements to obtain finance as follow:
- Business must be actively trading for at least 1 year
- The business should have a minimum annual turnover of R 500 000; with a minimum monthly turnover of R 40 000.
- Our team will evaluate and give you a comprehensive projection plan with a cost estimate
- We submit your loan request to Lulalend on your approval of our estimate
- A Lulalend Consultant contacts you to start the funding process
- On approval of funds, we receive payment and the work commence